ChatZone-Best Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatZone-Best Forum Talk about anything.

3 posters

Kinds and Ways of advertising the forum...

Apple
    Apple

Number of posts : 225
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

Kinds and Ways of advertising the forum... Empty Kinds and Ways of advertising the forum...

Post by Apple Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:51 pm

1.local advertisment
    Ways:
    A.by spreding it to your class
    B.by spreading it in your community

2.international advertisement
    Ways:
    A.by uploading a video about our websit on youtube and try to flag it so people can see it..
    B.by posting the link of website in other forums,, (in friendster, youtybe (comment)
    C.By making a banner about our forums and post it or shout it in other websir (how?)
    D.by spreading it in games (try to chat them and tell about the website...

I hope you guys will help me! Laughing
    (edit if needed)
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 168

Kinds and Ways of advertising the forum... Empty Re: Kinds and Ways of advertising the forum...

Post by RampageX Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:57 pm

i reccomend u advertise this forum if u really want it to be famos thumbs up for our mod =D
    Apple
    Apple

Kinds and Ways of advertising the forum... Empty Re: Kinds and Ways of advertising the forum...

Post by Apple Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:02 pm

i'm doing internationl advertisement and posting the link on friendsters
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RampageX Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Thats good that is gonna be a big help to us...
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RampageX Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:20 am

OK guys u noe games that u play like maple ETC go and ask ur friends to join or just talk to plp and ask them polietly if they wanna join. And bananaboy2 prepare urself to be a mod soon.. i'll pm u when i think u are ready =D
    Apple
    Apple

Post by Apple Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 am

is maple ETC online game?
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RampageX Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:57 am

ya... like runescape DOTA CS all those where u can talk to plp
    Apple
    Apple

Post by Apple Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 am

i'll try to go there..
    Apple
    Apple

Post by Apple Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:15 am

another tip is,, i'm sending private messages(the link)to the registered mem. of ducksplayground.. XD
    Apple
    Apple

Post by Apple Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:26 pm

another tip i just found out..

There are plenty of ways to promote your site. 1)Article Marketing Really a powerful method in getting audience. Write a good article based on your niche topic and submit it in article directories. Just go to google or yahoo and search for "free article directories". It will suggest you a host of directories that you can easily submit your writings. When people surf in that certain directory, they might stumble into your article and you got all the fame needed to be successful in Internet Marketing. 2)Blogging This method is just like the article writing. You write what you want but good contents for your audience in blogs. The better you got, the more audience you get. You can also submit the same contents that you wrote in blogs in article directories. You get instant viewers if your article is in top 10 within your niche 3)Offer free stuffs It's always good to get free stuffs. Everyone likes it.So offer some free stuffs such as e-books or software for your audience. You will get a good, loyal and repeating audience. If you are looking for FREE e-books to market it in your site, check out this link. www.abc-netmarketing.blogspot.com.It provides a host of e-books on internet marketing. The e-books will be updated weekly. So hurry up and get your best one soon. 4)E-mail Marketing It's as easy as ABC. Just promote your site to all your online contacts using e-mail.Write a good email that will attract your audience. If you got the contents right and able to convince your contacts , you are on your way to success. 5)SEO-Search Engine Optimization Check out www.ezinerticles.com for HOT tips on SEO 6)You Tube Videos Use free videos from you tube and paste the links in your site. People like video tutorials better than articles or e-books. 7)Google Adsense I strongly suggest you to visit www.abc-netmarketing.blogspot.com and learn about google adsense.If it's not the best, atleast one of the best income generator for your websites. Visit the link and watch the video tutorials for FREE.
    BananaBoy2
    BananaBoy2

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post by BananaBoy2 Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:56 am

ok cheif!
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Admin
    Admin

Post by RampageX Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:10 am

LOL u sound dam funny i cant help i wanna laugh till my head drops
    Apple
    Apple

Post by Apple Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

hahaha!
    BananaBoy2
    BananaBoy2

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2009-03-14

Post by BananaBoy2 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Am i really that funny? Question
    Apple
    Apple

Post by Apple Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 pm

ya,, ur funny!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:02 am